Saturday 4 February 2017

1st Stage - Mountain Area


     I just finished arrange background for 1st stage - Mountain Area. In this stage I try to add more platform to jump up/down but not too much and annoying players. It's fighting game more than platforming anyway. In this video, I show only 50% of 1st stage. The stage is larger compare to prologue stage (prologue has 10 rooms but 1st stage has nearly 20 rooms).

    Some room will be "free room". In free room, there are some enemies in the room but you don't need to defeated all enemies to passed. Just evade there attacks or defeat them is up to you :P

    There are still some background work left for boss stage's room because I want to make background different from stage. Hope to finish place enemies and boss room's background in a week :D

6 comments:

  1. 20 rooms? But with new enemies in each? :p , What is a game of action and platforms is true, but the cake is the hentai, do not forget to avoid enemies repeat, or hentai animations and fill with stage, that would be bad :c, in fact apart from putting many enemies and Different animations, it would be great events with traps in some rooms where the enemies can catch you and they make a hentai animation of special rape, would also be great Cgs animated according to the death of the enemy :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure with trap idea but I will think about it.
      For CGs, each stage will have CG for mini boss.

      Delete
  2. Hiring that background artist is one of the most intelligent business decisions you've ever made. I'm genuinely impressed with all the detail and those pretty flowers growing down those vines (which I assume you can climb). It's like, this guy could've just half-assed it with a regular old vine, but no, throw in a white flower to make it look more interesting. All the flora growing out from the mountainside makes it look less boring. I don't know if it's something you asked for, or something he threw in himself, but good job with that.

    Y'know, this is my favourite part of following your development. You don't half-ass the non-H sections, even when you can. I'd probably end up skipping the H scenes in favour of playing the game just because of that, just like I did with the demo. It's a genuinely fun game.

    Ah. But speaking of game, have you made any breakthroughs on that crafting system yet? Still feels like a giant pain in the ass to develop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the praise but I think you misunderstand something :P
      I didn't hire artist for 1st stage background. I bought most of assets from internet and try to mix and match. But I planned to hire aimlessart for world map.

      I have not done anythings with crafting system yet. I planned to finished everything in 1st stage before headache with it XD

      Delete
    2. Oh? So only the prologue was done by him? Huh. I didn't think you could make something nice outta online assets, but I guess that shows how little I know.

      Heeee, that crafting system's gonna be quite the bane. Well, good luck with it, I guess.

      Delete
  3. If only Virgin invader would look as good as this.

    ReplyDelete